Signal in the Noise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Our First Video in a Series
Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:00 pm by Copernicus

» Pluto: Up Close and Odd
Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 7:31 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» EU Chief Speaks of Alien contact?
Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 9:11 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Earth-like Seas of Europa
Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:57 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Europa's Epsom Salt May Indcate Lfe
Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 3:55 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Mission Jupiter - Documentary Regarding the Juno Mission
Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:11 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Jupiter Flyby
Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:08 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» To Bravely Go...
Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:21 am by Jackie (Admin)

» UFO Alien Spacecraft lands on the Moon HD
Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Path Walker

» Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago'
Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:14 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Vertical metallic ufo drops orbs on mexico city
Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:27 am by Jackie (Admin)

» Please Check this: UFO Near Edwards Air Force Base, Southern California, 1954
Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:00 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Unified Weird Theory by Christopher Loring Knowles
Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:26 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Kepler’s New Planets
Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:40 pm by Copernicus

» Mercedes-Benz Video Captures Something Alien Afoot
Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:36 pm by Jackie (Admin)

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON

Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering

Go down

Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering Empty Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering

Post  AstroCamel Mon May 23, 2011 1:18 pm

AstroCamel
AstroCamel

Back to top Go down

Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering Empty Re: Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering

Post  AstroCamel Mon May 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Max Peck on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Thanks a million for posting these enhancements Skywalker, and a big thank you to LunaCognita as well for providing them. I first saw this photo in "Moon Rising" and I've been messing with it for ages to try and bring out the background detail. Usually I can manage quite well creating my own enhancements but this turned out to be a tough one. I just couldn't seem to get as much detail out of it as is shown here, and thanks to this post I just realized why I was having so much trouble with it: I was using a different original... dohh

Thanks!
Max Peck.
AstroCamel
AstroCamel

Back to top Go down

Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering Empty Re: Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering

Post  AstroCamel Mon May 23, 2011 1:19 pm

Skywalker Admin on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:30 am

@ Max Peck

glad it helped and now that you know which version it is you should have no problem enhancing the image yourself and experimenting with it. it's kinda shocking to see that hiding in the blackness of the image isn't it ?

for those that don't know, LunaCognita is the one who originally discovered that in the image and he deserves all the credit. (i wanted to clarify that). :cool2
AstroCamel
AstroCamel

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroCamel Mon May 23, 2011 1:20 pm

LunaCognita on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:58 am

Definitely one hell of a bizarre image, isn't it? I first found that a few years back while digging through the archives of the USGS. The USGS has been a goldmine for my research actually, because they were so deeply involved in both the Apollo program the Dead Moon Dictum aspects of the coverup.

One thing about this frame - AS17-134-20382 - that you have to keep in mind. Several of the archives show versions that have the sky cropped directly above the flag.

Here is one example. This one is the NASA "Gateway" version of this frame (thanks for drawing this one to my attention Skywalker!).
http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseop/photo.pl?mission=AS17&roll=134&frame=20382
If you download the image from this site, just split it apart and examine the saturation layer.

SATURATION LAYER from AS17-134-20382 (just resized to load faster)

Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering 20382gatewaysaturations

Here is a really hard spike of the same frame, just to highlight the horizontal crop line directly above the flag.

Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering 20382gatewaysaturationt

And here below is a composite enhancement I did to the USGS archive version of this frame I mentioned, blending the raw surface scene with the enhanced sky region. This same raw frame I used for this is, as Skywalker pointed out above, also now available on NASA's Human SpaceFlight website - http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/images/apollo/apollo17/html/as17-134-20382.html
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img51/4922/as1713420382usgsarchive.jpg

Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering As1713420382usgsarchive

EDIT: - Just figured I may as well add the enhancement showing the opposite/negative version of the sky as well.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img109/4418/as1713420382usgsnegcomp.jpg

Apollo 17 Image - AS17-134-20382 - Smoking Gun Proof of Image Tampering As1713420382usgsnegcomp
AstroCamel
AstroCamel

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroCamel Mon May 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Max Peck on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:02 pm
@ Skywalker

Skywalker wrote:glad it helped and now that you know which version it is you should have no problem enhancing the image yourself and experimenting with it. it's kinda shocking to see that hiding in the blackness of the image isn't it ?

Yes, it definitely helped! I should say that I am indeed experimenting and still learing more enhancement tricks as I go along, but it's not as difficult as I always thought and I can manage quite well. The real problem is the enormous amount of images out there, and the many different archives of Apollo photographs on the internet. Most of them are not well known to the general public, and it's all part of NASA's "divide and conquer" tactics no doubt. They really make us work to find things and it's a good tactic (from their perspective). It's also one of the reasons this website facilitates my research so much: it's extremely useful and I'm really enjoying my time here as well. I know you're putting a lot of time and effort into the site and you deserve the credit for that Skywalker, so thanks a lot and keep up the good work! thumbs up

About the image: you said it's "kinda shocking" to see that hiding in the blackness of space, but that's a bit of an understatement wouldn't you say? Wink Heck, this is one of the most revealing photographs I've seen: it is incredible!! I wonder what that is in the background there, but the term "structuring" comes to mind rather quickly...

@ LunaCognita
My compliments on the discovery of this image(!), and your follow-up information is very interesting as well. I had noticed that several versions of this image don't show any detail in the "sky" at all, but this cropping evidence is hilarious. Laughing Don't get me wrong: it's a significant find and I'm sure that it helps NASA to hide the truth, but once you've seen the image they missed, it only serves as further evidence. It sure makes you wonder about all those other cropped images out there, doesn't it?

Here is something for both of you to consider - and for everyone else who is reading this of course - what fascinates me about these objects in the background is that they seem to have an internal structure to them, "sections" if you will. It reminds me of Richard Hoagland's work from the 90's on the anomalous objects he found at the edge of Sinus Medii, what he called "The Shard" and "The Cube". They too seemed to have an internal structure to them, and I believe Hoagland referred to it as "little cubicals". The objects in this Apollo 17 photo give me the same impression, except in this case the "sections" look more like hexagons, or a kind of honeycomb structure. If you've ever looked at plant cells under a microscope, that's what these "sections" closely resemble in my opinion. Strange!

Now, I don't claim to know what these objects are, but my feeling is that they must be enormous in size. The photograph clearly shows that they are located behind the LM, and behind the hills in the background of the local terrain, and yet they can still be seen towering over everything else in the scene. I realize that those "hills" I just mentioned could very well be fake terrain texture but I find that difficult to determine, and I wonder what you think about that. Is there any reliable way to estimate the distance to these objects?
AstroCamel
AstroCamel

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroCamel Mon May 23, 2011 1:22 pm

LunaCognita on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:54 pm
Hi Max,
Unfortunately, it is impossible to really know just what they were concealing from us. and there is no way to get a sense of any scale at all. Those massifs/hills you see in the Apollo lunar surface Hassey imagery are composites, used to cover the real features up and match/account for the declared (sanitized) topography.

Here is one important thing people must realize, and it is easy for anyone to check for themselves. Go online and try to find the very best Earth-based telescopic imagery of the Apollo landing sites that you can find that are not supplied by NASA or the Military Industrial/Educational Complex. There is a lot of imagery/footage available online from amateur astronomers nowadays showing the regions of the Moon around the Apollo landing sites, and that imagery really demonstrates how easy it was for NASA to hide things from us, because it shows how little we can really see from down here on Earth.

Why won't NASA or the big University telescopes show us maximum-resolution adaptive optics imagery of the Taurus Littrow valley for example? Go online and try to find that kind of imagery. Hell, the NASA LPI archive still shows us the "Consolidated Lunar Atlas" published way back in 1967 as being their Earth-based telescopic atlas!
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/cla/

The Powers That Be will not show us that kind of state-of-the-art telescopic imagery of the lunar surface for very good reason!

I know exactly what you mean when you say that the cropping evidence is "hilarious". The thing is, this whole conspiracy is so deep and crazy that I think you really have to be able to laugh at these things, otherwise it will just get you upset and angry. I used to get upset when I found evidence like this that points to the obfuscation of the Apollo imagery, but I think that if you let yourself get angry about it, you are just devoting energy in the wrong direction. It is far better in the long run to just laugh at things like this and treat the whole thing as a game or a puzzle, because the truth is, the Apollo conspiracy was in fact designed as a puzzle - a puzzle created with more than just one goal in mind.

I believe the goal of the Powers That Be back during Apollo was to cover up the existence of extra-terrestrial life, but I firmly believe that there was also a second protocol that was in place at the same time, and is still in place today. This is a protocol that some people have a very hard time wrapping their heads around, because at first glance, it admittedly may sound a little bizarre. I have talked about this a few times before, but I think it bears repeating, even if it is a little off-topic here.

This very important facet to this cover-up is repeatedly overlooked (and in fact rarely gets much if any mention at all), but I will go so far as to say I consider it the MOST IMPORTANT component of the entire space/ET conspiracy. That point is this:
This cover-up was constructed from day one around the idea that the most amazing, most profound, most assuredly Earth-altering discovery in recorded human history - that we are not alone in the Universe - was NOT GOING TO BE KEPT SECRET FOREVER. The entire conspiracy was designed from the start with that fact in mind!

What you and I and everyone else have been victims of here is a very slow, steady psychological warfare campaign that was launched by the Powers That Be decades ago and has been conducted against us over decades of time. The goal of this campaign that is still being waged against the public today is to SLOWLY condition our "global village" to be able to accept the disclosure of the existence of ET life without mass chaos, particularly from (but certainly not limited to) the religious perspective.

Most people investigating this topic today are familiar with the somewhat famous "Brookings Report" from the early 1960s for example, as it and other documents like it demonstrate that these fears of how the public would react to the news of ET life most definitely were and are clear concerns being covertly examined by the PTB, and the conclusions reached back then clearly express that the PTB felt the bulk of the population of planet Earth was not ready to handle the news. I will argue that controlling how the public will handle the disclosure that intelligent extra-terrestrial life exists is the single most important point behind the entire coverup.

Again, the goal has not been to hide this incredible secret from us forever. The goal has been to slowly condition us over several generations to gradually grow (growing as a global society & civilization I am talking about here) to be able to accept the idea that we are not alone in the Universe - accepting it without a bunch of us crazy humans flying off the deep end and freaking out.

Every single government and intelligence agency on planet Earth is aware of the power that this long-term society-wide psychological conditioning technique can play, because it has been around forever as a method of control. It is sometimes been referred to as the "Lessened Shock" process, because just as that name implies, the goal is to "lessen the shock" that the news will end up having on society as a whole.

I have also heard this technique being referred to as the "dripping faucet", with the idea behind that name being that if you sit under a faucet that is slowly dripping truth out, eventually, after a long time, that truth is going to soak you to the skin. The whole point is that you are not gonna get "wet" with the truth immediately right after you sit under the faucet, and in fact you might even find the drips of truth annoying and a distraction depending on your mindset going in, but if you sit under that faucet long enough, then you are going to eventually be soaked with the bits of truth coming out of it.

It is like the PTB have been slowly dripping the truth on our society for all this time, with those drops of evidence coming out of the faucet slowly creating a "puddle" in front of us, and that puddle continues to grow and be filtered as the evidence sitting in the archives is slowly found and steadily culled through over time. As all that evidence is sifted through by people like us, we can piece it (or snippets of it) together and present it to the world - in effect doing the "Lessened Shock" disclosure work for the PTB!

We are actually conditioning ourselves as a civilization, conditioning the majority to the idea that ET life is first possible, then downright probable, and then finally, factual. We are in effect being forced to piece the clues together on our own to educate ourselves first and, by default, "lessen the shock" the news has as we slowly convince ourselves of the truth. Again, it doesn't happen overnight. Lessened Shock is a long-term, multi-generational psychological conditioning technique aimed at changing the way an entire society as a whole thinks about a subject.

Remember this - the Powers That Be have no reason to go public with the big announcement until they determine we as a species can handle that news, and (far more importantly) until they determine it best suits their overall control agenda to tell us. Whether intelligent aliens are presented to us as being benign and benevolent or aggressive and dangerous will determine the way the global public responds to the news. Obviously, the Military Industrial Complex and the PTB have a lot to gain if they present the aliens as something we should be afraid of rather than just in awe of. It would not be the first time they "false flagged" us and then milked us dry to make us pay to develop better ways to kill things, right?

You can see how the "dripping faucet" has turned into a steady trickle in recent years, thanks to the Internet and it's ability to allow for people like us to have reasoned, logical discussions about what I consider to be some of the most important questions we as a species face right now. No longer is this considered a fringe conspiracy, but rather it is rapidly becoming mainstream, which is exactly what must happen before the PTB can be forced to begin true disclosure.

Just as a side note, if you want to see another example of "Lessened Shock" going on right now that was first implemented one generation or so ago, all you have to do is look at the US Military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy. That is Lessened Shock at work - slowly altering the prevailing mindset of the soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines over a generation of time in an effort to make a slow but dramatic shift in policy that during the slow changeover allows the military to maintain the single most important aspect any war fighting machine needs to be effective - something called "unit cohesion". Maintaining Unit Cohesion is what DADT is REALLY all about! They do it this way because it works so well most people can't see that the military is not being forced to change - they have been controlling the shift in mindset since DAY ONE! This is how the game is played!

History is riddled with examples of this kind of slow and steady manipulation being used on the proletariat to forward a whole host of agendas - some interpreted as good, some bad. In addition to "Don't Ask, Don't Tell", the US civil rights movement is another analog that can point to long-term "lessened shock" protocols in play - slow and steady over many decades of time - allowing for massive societal change to slowly take place in essentially a peaceful manner without many brutal and sudden societal disruptions.

It is the "slow and steady winds the race" mindset that can be highly effective, because human beings don't like new ideas being forced upon them. By and large we are creatures of habit who like to think we are governed by "free will" and are not in any way influenced by the "hive mind" of the society we occupy, but our engrained cultural/religious beliefs have proven to be very hard to break. "Lessened shock" doesn't just apply to the ET coverup. It is a major tool in the governmental propaganda toolkit, and always has been. If instilling a dramatic change in a society is their goal and disclosure timeframe is not a primary consideration (or, if the disclosure timeframe can be controlled), then implementing long-term Lessened Shock propaganda protocols is the PTB's most peaceful option to pull off a dramatic shift in societal thinking.

Long-term indoctrination is what the true goal of the Apollo conspiracy is. It was designed so as to allow the public the ability to slowly form reasonable doubt about the validity of the Apollo cover story. They don't do this in "years" - they take decades to accomplish this kind of shift. Religious implications alone must be handled delicately and slowly. It is multi-generational indoctrination to help prepare the world for the biggest news in recorded human history - that we are not alone in the Universe. In fact, there is (or was) intelligent life living right next door to us (celestially speaking), on the Moon.

Remember in Carl Sagan's book/movie "Contact", the father had a mantra he used to say to his daughter when she was young and would ask "big questions". He would say "Take small steps, Elly...small steps." What Sagan is describing there in a round-about way is exactly the idea of "lessened shock". Small steps over a long timeframe can still equate to great distances being covered, whether that distance is literal or metaphorical!
AstroCamel
AstroCamel

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroCamel Mon May 23, 2011 1:23 pm

Max Peck on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:44 am
Hi Luna,

Thanks for your excellent post on the "dripping faucet" and "lessened shock" techniques my friend. It may be a little off-topic here, but I agree that these concepts are very important to consider and keep in mind, especially the idea of "lessened shock". Generally speaking, when people are free to do as they please, they usually end up imitating each other, and it's exactly this kind of "hive mind" or herd mentality that causes societies as a whole to develop a natural resistance to change. Charles Fort referred to this tendency in human behavior as the "Preservation of Continuity" and I think that's an excellent way to put it. The reason that we "can't change the world" is mainly because people don't want it to change, and large paradigm shifts such as the current one about the reality of extra-terrestrial life, require a slow process of conditioning and adaptation for things to go smoothly.

With that in mind, the idea of the "dripping faucet" is not as crazy as it may seem. I truly believe that we wouldn't have a clue about any of this if The Powers That Be really wanted to cover it up, and the suggestion that we are being set up to find things, so that we can spread the word and help to "lessen the shock", goes a long way to explain why we find pieces of evidence, and continue to find more of them. The anomalous Apollo 17 photograph in this post is a good example: if NASA really wanted to hide the truth about Apollo and continue to keep the lid on it, then why is this image still available on-line?

I really think that the points you address are important and deserve more attention/discussion, also because they will probably sound strange to new visitors who are not familiar with the subject matter. I don't want to go further off-topic here though, and if you don't mind Luna, maybe it would be a good idea to start a new thread and continue to explore the "Philosophy behind the Secrecy" there.

To get back to the anomalous Apollo 17 image, it's a shame that we can't estimate the size of those objects hiding in the blackness of space, but they sure don't look like "boulders" or anything like that! This observation is further supported by the fact that NASA cropped them out of most of the imaging, suggesting that this is something we're "not supposed to see". I still think it's an excellent find, but I guess that without a sense of scale, there's not much more to learn from this image. Instead, I would like to pick up on what you said about the massifs, or "hills" as I inaccurately referred to them:

LunaCognita wrote:Those massifs/hills you see in the Apollo lunar surface Hassey imagery are composites, used to cover the real features up and match/account for the declared (sanitized) topography.

I'm glad that you're so straightforward about it here because this gets into the scale- and composition errors a little bit and I have some very practical questions about that. While anomalies in the lunar "sky" and things like cropping evidence have a direct visual impact and are relatively easy to detect in individual photographs, scale discrepancies and composition errors are more subtle, and the only way to detect them (?) is by spending time comparing and cross-checking images. An additional problem is the fact that the "total hoax" crowd leans heavily on this type of comparison evidence to forward their "studio set dressing" theories, and although there are plenty of examples and claims available on the internet, it's often impossible to find out quickly whether they are the result of honest research or blatant "advocation" of a theory.

The AULIS website is a good example of what I'm talking about here: http://www.aulis.com/jackstudies_index1.html

Without being specific, I will say that I have learned to be VERY careful with this kind of reporting, but nonetheless I do think that websites such as this one point out some interesting anomalies in the photographs that are definitely worth a serious closer look. The thing is that, if you really want to reach your own conclusions on this, you have investigate and follow up every case. And that means it's back to the basics: you will first have to familiarize yourself with the various landing sites and their topography, check out the maps, examine when and where the photographs were taken, etc. etc. I simply haven't been doing this research long enough yet to be familiar with all the background information required for such in-depth analysis, and my question to you is, if you know of a good example that would demonstrate the point of "composition at work".

I do think that your claim about the massifs being composites is correct, but so far that conclusion is based primarily on logic and reasoning, and as you can see I hesitate to believe myself. I know that it must be true, but because the lunar landscape in the Hasselblad photos looks so incredibly REAL, I can't seem to fully convince myself that it's fake terrain texture, and I know it would help to have some trustworthy visual evidence of it. I was tempted to just pick a claim from the AULIS website and start a new topic to see if it checks out, but since you probably have more experience with this, I wanted to ask you about it first.
AstroCamel
AstroCamel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down