Signal in the Noise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Our First Video in a Series
Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before  EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:00 pm by Copernicus

» Pluto: Up Close and Odd
Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 7:31 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» EU Chief Speaks of Alien contact?
Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 9:11 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Earth-like Seas of Europa
Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:57 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Europa's Epsom Salt May Indcate Lfe
Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 3:55 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Mission Jupiter - Documentary Regarding the Juno Mission
Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:11 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Jupiter Flyby
Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:08 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» To Bravely Go...
Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before  EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:21 am by Jackie (Admin)

» UFO Alien Spacecraft lands on the Moon HD
Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before  EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Path Walker

» Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago'
Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before  EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:14 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Vertical metallic ufo drops orbs on mexico city
Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:27 am by Jackie (Admin)

» Please Check this: UFO Near Edwards Air Force Base, Southern California, 1954
Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:00 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Unified Weird Theory by Christopher Loring Knowles
Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:26 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Kepler’s New Planets
Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before  EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:40 pm by Copernicus

» Mercedes-Benz Video Captures Something Alien Afoot
Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before  EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:36 pm by Jackie (Admin)

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON

Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before

Go down

Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before  Empty Unidentified Flying Objects - UFO in close up and detailed as never seen before

Post  1967sander Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:46 pm

Hello friends!

After a total of 10 years (not continuously of course) I finally completed my most cherished project.
The endresult: 33:04 minutes of video with dozens of close ups of UFO you have never seen elsewhere.

Most of you have already seen them in NASA footage. At normal speed they look like flashes of coloured light. They move very fast through space (like lightning) and normally we are unable to see them.

When they slow down speed however we actually can capture them. Only for a very short period of 0.035 seconds (~1 frame)
but that is long enough for making a decent screenshot.

I literally had to watch dozens of hours of NASA live transmissions (HD quality when available). Finding these objects is not diffic but very timeconsuming. I went through these videos frame by frame and it caused me cramp in my fingertips (imagine that!) Most of these UFO showed up in a single frame but there are a few exceptions. Each time when I saw an interesting and also clearly visible UFO (they are with millions!) I made a screenshot.

What brings me to the following: If I can capture these UFO, you can, but so can NASA! I cannot believe that NASA does not know about these UFO. No ... I have prove that they do as one of the astronauts took a picture of one of them with a camera with crosshairs!

Back to our little unknown friends who have all kinds of shapes. After many hours of selecting the various shapes, I managed to distinct 10 main classes / groups:

green -- round, oval or conical shape
green -- fishlike with skeleton structure
red -- long corkscrew shape with red flash (flash indicating heading?)
red -- fishlike with skeleton structure.
blue -- fishlike with skeleton structure.
blue -- corkscrew with purple skeleton
white -- corkscrew with small vins (like "Skyfish").
white -- with orange centre which is emitting light
white -- round (very small ones, no details visible)
long with multiple colours -- corkscrew type

You of course are curious in learning how I managed to do this. Well the secret behind the enhancements is a clever piece of software which most of you might never heard of. This is not so strange as the software normally is not used by the public.
You will mainly find it in science and it is quite expensive. It is called: (*) Lucis Professional Scientific Image Processing Software.
Furthermore I have lots of forensic software, which can make almost anything discernable what is normally not visible to the human eye.

Some people may wonder why I do not go to scientists with this but place it on a website like Youtube. I am aware that my credibility will be lesser because I publish my findings on social media websites but my aim is to inform the entire world and I do not want this information to disappear in someone's drawer.

I can with 100% certainly tell you that these objects are not artifacts and most definitely no cosmic rays. If these were cosmic rays than I would have found them everywhere in the footage which I so carefully examined. Fact is that when it becomes light the objects disappear and they return when it gets dark.

I hope you enjoy watching this video and that you will also go out hunting for more images of these UFO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm_Y818W6Js

Greetz,

Sander

P.S. My personal view is that these are aliens or some kind of alien technology but that's my view!

(*) Lucis® is the trade name for Differential Hysteresis Processing, a patented image enhancement process originally developed to enhance detail in scanning electron microscope images. Lucis® quickly, easily, and accurately reveals indiscernible image information that would otherwise be difficult or impossible to view. Lucis is straightforward to use and very flexible in terms of how it transforms pixels. You choose how to best present the digital content in your image. Enhance the smallest contrast variations (detail), the largest contrast variations (features) or mid-range contrast variations (patterns).
1967sander
1967sander

https://www.youtube.com/user/1967sander

Back to top Go down