Signal in the Noise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Our First Video in a Series
Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:00 pm by Copernicus

» Pluto: Up Close and Odd
Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 7:31 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» EU Chief Speaks of Alien contact?
Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 9:11 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Earth-like Seas of Europa
Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:57 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Europa's Epsom Salt May Indcate Lfe
Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 3:55 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Mission Jupiter - Documentary Regarding the Juno Mission
Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:11 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Jupiter Flyby
Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:08 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» To Bravely Go...
Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:21 am by Jackie (Admin)

» UFO Alien Spacecraft lands on the Moon HD
Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Path Walker

» Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago'
Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:14 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Vertical metallic ufo drops orbs on mexico city
Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:27 am by Jackie (Admin)

» Please Check this: UFO Near Edwards Air Force Base, Southern California, 1954
Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:00 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Unified Weird Theory by Christopher Loring Knowles
Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:26 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Kepler’s New Planets
Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:40 pm by Copernicus

» Mercedes-Benz Video Captures Something Alien Afoot
Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:36 pm by Jackie (Admin)

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON

Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena

4 posters

Go down

Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena Empty Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena

Post  fyrefly Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 pm

Five former members of the U. S. Congress will participate in a Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race. This project by Paradigm Research Group will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC, April 29 to May 3.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/4/prweb10610097.htm

I wondered if anyone had any views on this announcement ? Do you think this could be a worthwhile venture or is it going to be a whitewash ? Wink
fyrefly
fyrefly

Back to top Go down

Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena Empty Re: Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena

Post  Jackie (Admin) Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:51 am

Ahhh, good post, firefly! Thank you so much for sharing this, and I will also be very interested to see what comes of this. I know that so many of these headline reports turn out to be dubious or constructed only to fool people in some way, but there are some that add to the evidence that supports contact of some degree with other worldly life. Let's hope this is real and that there are updates that will be added.

As I have heard it said somewhere, if there are ten thousand reports of extraterrestrial life, and only one of them is true, then the significance demands that we should investigate.

Again, thank you, my friend!
Jackie (Admin)
Jackie (Admin)
Admin

https://signal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena Empty Re; Former members of congress....

Post  fyrefly Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:48 am

You're welcome Jacquie,

I've posted another link below which names those people attending and gives the US Governments current stance on UFO's. There's a short video which is quite interesting too.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/4/prweb10591777.htm

I'll post more as it becomes available Smile
fyrefly
fyrefly

Back to top Go down

Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena Empty Re: Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena

Post  Copernicus Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:39 am

I wonder what Allen Hynek would think of this? Given his later change of attitude, he would make a good addition to the panel, since he knew all the tricks used to disinfo the investigations.

C
Copernicus
Copernicus

Back to top Go down

Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena Empty Re: former memmbers....

Post  fyrefly Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:40 am

Yes C I agree, he would have been a thorn in the side I have no doubt. I enjoyed reading his books, all of his work was carried out in a very professional manner.
fyrefly
fyrefly

Back to top Go down

Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena Empty Re Former Members....

Post  fyrefly Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:42 am

Just a little snippet about Dr. Roscoe Bartlett a former Republican Congressman who will be at the Citizen Hearing Disclosure along with five other former retired Capitol Hill colleagues....

http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com/13688/a-guy-who-shouldve-known-about-stephenville/
fyrefly
fyrefly

Back to top Go down

Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena Empty Re Former Members.....

Post  fyrefly Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:49 am

A little bit more about the CHOD as it shall now be known and Nick Pope [it's much shorter] Smile

http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com/13680/when-all-else-fails/
fyrefly
fyrefly

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie (Admin) Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:19 am

Ahhh, thank you for keeping the information current on this topic.

You earned a star Like a Star @ heaven !

Given the wide acceptance by so many people that life by sheer numbers of planets in our galaxy - let alone, the billions or hundreds of billions that travel space with us - does indeed exist...I cannot help but wonder if this event is anther way to familiarize society with the understanding. When we are able to share openly that other minds are out there, maybe we will learn to think as children of Earth and not so much as which country we reside in.

I really hope that if full admittance of contact from other worlds cannot be openly shared at this meeting, that the representatives will at least add credibility by their titles and evidence.

Thanks, Fyrefly!

Jackie
Jackie (Admin)
Jackie (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena Empty CHOD....

Post  fyrefly Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:02 pm

Oh you're welcome jackie, I'll keep posting and thanks for the star, will be worn with pride Smile
fyrefly
fyrefly

Back to top Go down

Post  Copernicus Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:09 pm

This is only about 3 weeks away, so that means that we may shortly have some startling revelations. Hopefully this will catch the worlds attention.

C
Copernicus
Copernicus

Back to top Go down

Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena Empty Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena

Post  fyrefly Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:19 pm

I'm very hopeful C, but let's not get too optimistic. It all sounds great but.... Smile
fyrefly
fyrefly

Back to top Go down

Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena Empty five

Post  1967sander Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:40 am

That really knocks me of my feet. Geez! Five whole members? How many administrations have there been since WW-II?
How many Congress members in total? They managed to interest only 5 of them and they are also "former" members?
Why is there no actual Congress member who wants to risk his or her neck?

I do not expect anything to come from this disclosure neither from the testimonies of these former DoD and NRL personnel.
Thye have never been open. Sure they told us that they obfuscated images but no one ever explained how they did that.

All we need to verify is what is hidden. Just a short answer to this one simple question: How did you obfuscate the Clementine images?

Why does none of these experts come forward with more information? In my view these people are a whole bunch of disinfo agents. As long as the world is waiting for the PRG to convince the US to disclose, nothing happens. No efforts are made in investigating the anomalies, no one invests time in research.

I do not want to sound to negative but disclosure will not come via the politicians. There are other powers that have interests in not dislosing any info about aliens or alien technology and a few "former" members of Congress, with no influence (anymore) whatsoever will not be taken serious by the military. It is like Bill Clinton once said; There is a government within the government and I do not control it!".

Greetz,

Sander

1967sander
1967sander

https://www.youtube.com/user/1967sander

Back to top Go down

Post  fyrefly Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi Sander,

As I said, let's not get optimistic about this ! It will be interesting to see what comes out of it, if anything !

Great to have you back by the way bounce
fyrefly
fyrefly

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie (Admin) Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:36 pm

I totally understand your point, Sander, and I am very glad to see you Very Happy. Thank you for taking time from the very deep research you are involved in to share some of your insight here.

I don't know if any information will come from this, but anything that promotes interest in revealing the reality of life in the universe means that someone might become interested enough to start seeking information for themselves. Five is a small number, true - but, maybe the ripples cast from this small stone in the water will bring new minds to this exploration.

Jackie (Admin)
Jackie (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie (Admin) Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:41 pm

Here is a breakdown (Please read from the bottom):

Nick Pope:
"I don’t think ET is the best word for it. I think it’s more unidentifiable foreign substances or vehicles in the air -- it’s unidentified," Gravel told HuffPost. "I don’t know if it’s little green men or purple men or if it’s any men. All I know is that, worldwide, there’s thousands and thousands of sightings. Some of them may be hallucinatory, but under close examination, there are real sightings. There’s something that we don’t know of."

Gravel, a former Special Agent in the Counter Intelligence Corps, who once insisted from the floor of the Senate that his constituents had a right to know the truth behind the Vietnam War, feels the same way about the public knowing the facts about UFOs.

"Having been opposed and fighting, all of my public career, the military industrial complex and the fact that we have excessive secrecy, just does a disservice to the people when you have the military that feels this stuff has got to be secret and they won't open their files."

One of Gravel's CHD committee colleagues, Kilpatrick, told HuffPost she doesn't like the fact that "this country makes jokes about (UFOs), but in other countries, it's a spiritual kind of thing, so I'm really looking forward to seeing exactly what it is.

"As a member of the Appropriations Committee and Armed Service Committee and serving on the Air Force Academy Board, I always had an interest [in UFOs]. I think if there's something there that we need to discuss, then we ought to be part of that discussion.

"I want to hear the factual information and I'm taking it very seriously. I don't want to be ambivalent. I don't want it to be a joke. It's too serious. If we bury our heads in the sand and say there's nothing there, we lose, our country loses. I want to hear the expert testimony and be convinced that something's there. I'm willing to take it where it leads, and if it'll help our country and the people of America be better world citizens, and if my appropriations experience can help, I'm willing to do that."

Both Gravel and Kilpatrick say they think it's time for a real congressional investigation into UFOs and the possibility that Earth is being visited by someone from very far away. They'd also like to see this issue brought up again at the United Nations.

"I can say that we don’t have to wait for the hearings to do that," said Gravel. "Whether or not Congress wants to do it, I think that it’s global in nature and I would like to divorce it from the Congress of the U.S. I think that there should be a part of the U.N. devoted to this. I would sign a document like that right now."

The international spokesperson for the weeklong CHD is Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell, who believes that Earth has been and may still be visited by extraterrestrials.

"I can't say where they're from, but the evidence of their presence here is pretty overwhelming -- IF you care to look for it. My only guess as to why there's this embargo is because there are money people involved, doing their (hardest) to keep it quiet because of the profit potential that goes with having the capability and the technology that could go outside of our solar system," Mitchell told HuffPost.

Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the moon, is hoping this week's CHD will help close the door on the alleged truth embargo that surrounds the UFO-ET issue.

"[We need to] spread a little bit more truth about the type of universe we live in and the fact that we're not alone in the universe. We've got many, many mysteries on our hands, and mysteries to solve. We really don't know the scope of our existence and our picture of the universe is still pretty primitive."

CHD organizer and political activist Stephen Bassett wants this event to primarily reach the mainstream media and Congress.

"The message to Congress is it’s time to investigate this issue again and it’s time for the media to realize this is the greatest news story of all time. I believe we have a definite, measurable chance of achieving, sometime this year, the president of the United States going before the American people and finally acknowledging that the phenomena we have been experiencing for at least the last 65 years is, in fact, being generated by an extraterrestrial non-human intelligence engaging the planet Earth."

3:05 PM – Today
Lectures To End Second Day

Winding up the second day of the CHD will be evening lectures from former nuclear physicist Stanton Friedman, Canadian researcher Grant Cameron and UFO historian Richard Dolan.

Wednesday's plate includes UFO documents and the legendary 1947 UFO crash at Roswell, NM.

1:23 PM – Today
Cong. Bartlett Reads Article That Calls Former Members Of Congress An 'Alien Panel'

Cong. Roscoe Bartlett gets a little testy about the press coverage so far about this week's Citizen Hearing On Disclosure:

"I've been looking at some of the press clippings from yesterday's session and the government has been quite successful in relegating this issue to the lunatic fringe. I'm going to comment on only one article. It says 'The mock Congress hearing on aliens is heavy on real-life Mulders and not Scullys. In the "X-Files," Agent Mulder believes in all things: little green men, Roswell, men-in-black, whatever, and Agent Dana Scully believes in science.

"'Scully forces Mulder to find hard evidence that there's a massive conspiracy to cover-up aliens' existence. The trouble with this week's alien panel (we're an alien panel now) at the National Press Club is that any of the participating members of Congress who might naturally be a Scully have been incentived to suspend their disbelief. Because the Citizen Hearing foundation is paying them $20,000 plus expenses to listen to the testimony.'"

"That's just insulting, that we can be bought for $20,000 -- that's ridiculous! It goes on to say that ...'former member Roscoe Bartlett, in an opening statement, Bartlett said he hadn't fulfilled his duty in office by failing to hold hearings on extraterresrtrials...' I NEVER SAID THAT! ... I never said that I believed in extraterrestrials. I believe that there are sightings out there that cannot be easily explained away."

"'Compounding the problem of eyebrow-raising testimony is that several of these politicians have reputations for being a little wacky.'"

11:46 AM – Today
UFOs Over Nuke Missile Sites On Tap For CHD Session

The afternoon session focuses on the numerous cases of UFOs seen in the vicinity of American nuclear missile sites. One of the witnesses, retired Air Force Capt. Bruce Fenstermacher described seeing a cigar-shaped UFO above a Wyoming nuclear base in 1976.

UFO historian Richard Dolan talked about how the Freedom of Information Act has yielded important documents related to military encounters with UFOs.

8:52 AM – Today
Testimony Of James Penniston's Close Encounter With A UFO Taking Off

Cong. Roscoe Bartlett engaged Sgt. James Penniston (see images below) re. the UFO he approached on the ground during the 1980 multiple witness encounter in England's Rendlesham Forest:
Bartlett: "You were there when the craft took off?" Penniston: "Yes, sir." Bartlett: "Was there any sound?"
Penniston: "The craft generated more lighting and that concerned me. I wasn't sure if it was going to explode, so I took a somewhat defensive position. It rose off the ground, went to tree level, momentary hovered, then took off in the blink of an eye. The things that it didn't do was stuf that it should've done. I was hoping for air displacement -- all aircraft do that. I was hoping for aircraft sound -- all aircraft do that."

7:46 AM – Today
CHD Day 2: Examining England Military Encounters And UFOs Over Nuclear Missile Sites

As day two of the Citizen Hearing On Disclosure unfolds, the committee of former members of Congress are listening to the testimony of eyewitnesses to the famous 1980 Rendlesham Forest incident in England that involved many military personnel.

Later in the day, the committee will hear testimony of more military eyewitnesses to UFO activity over American nuclear missile sites.

1:51 PM – 04/29/2013
End Of The First Day

Many points of view from committee members and witnesses were offered on this first day of the Citizen Hearing On Disclosure.

With four days of testimony still to come, it would be interesting to see if any type of skepticism will rear its head and to see how the folks involved handle or approach a skeptical point of view about UFOs and a possible ET presence on Earth.

Check back on Tuesday to see...

1:14 PM – 04/29/2013
A Tale Of Two Steve's

Dr. Steven Greer: “Everything about what extraterrestrials show of themselves would look like magic to us…if you’re dealing with civilizations that have actually arrived here from somewhere else, they’re probably doing it faster than the speed of light…possibly at the speed of thought…consciousness and mind are the real final frontier – not space. We are not alone in the universe and we need to have a peaceful interplanetary, interstellar initiative. We need to figure out how we’re going to advance.”

Political Activist Stephen Bassett talked about how the media hasn’t properly reported important UFO news. “If some very tough reporters can get out there and ask the right questions, it’s going to get really interesting.”

The following image shows Greer (L) and Bassett (R)

greerbassett

12:40 PM – 04/29/2013
Clinton Administration UFO Interest

Grant Cameron’s testimony on Clinton administration unsuccessful attempt to find out UFO information…

Linda Moulton Howe on reported UFO abductions and the possible manipulation of the human mind. She tells a story about a military person who told her he was on a team that, in 1978, was assigned to investigate a town that was allegedly flooded by extraterrestrials.

11:24 AM – 04/29/2013
Documents About Philanthropist Laurance Rockefeller And UFOs

Researcher Grant Cameron discusses 1,000 documents he received via the Freedom of Information Act about how Rockefeller tried to get the Clinton administration to look into UFOs, especially the 1947 UFO crash in Roswell, N.M., and how President Clinton issued a challenge, saying if there was a UFO at Roswell, he was never told about it.

Cameron talks about how Bill and Hillary Clinton met with Rockefeller at his ranch to discuss UFOs.

“There are key documents from 1995 that point out how Hillary and her staff helped draft a UFO disclosure letter that would be sent to the president.”

11:10 AM – 04/29/2013
UFO History Panel Kicks Off With "Sirius" Documentary Exec. Prod. Steven Greer

Dr. Steven Greer began the afternoon session describing how he went from being an emergency room doctor to a leading advocate for UFO-ET disclosure. Greer is also executive producer of a new documentary, “Sirius,” which focuses on his claims of alleged existing technologies that might change the world.

“Sirius” is also about the unveiling of DNA analysis of a 6-inch-tall humanoid discovered 10 years ago in the Atacama Desert of Chile. Dubbed Ata, there is ongoing controversy as to its origin and what, exactly the DNA reveals, according to a new report by Greer.

9:57 AM – 04/29/2013
Bartlett Says Congress Owed American Public A Hearing On UFOs

Cong. Bartlett: “Whether there are UFOs or extraterrestrials is not the issue -- it’s a constitutional issue more than anything else. In his final public speech as he left office, Eisenhower warned the public against the military industrial complex, but his original speech called it the military industrial congressional complex, but he took out the world congressional. I think Congress owes the American people a hearing on this subject. There may be nothing to UFOs, but you have the right to petition the government about it.”

9:45 AM – 04/29/2013
Committee Members Look For Answers To Take Hearing Beyond This Week

Cong. Kilpatrick: ”I don’t know if the answer is to have another congressional hearing. I agree that coming together to acknowledge this problem is urgent. Will the Air Force ever come to this point, and what can this issue do to help all of us.”

French: “Something’s got to be done.”

Sheehan: “The altering of consciousness about UFOs will have to come through religious institutions.”

Dolan: “If there’s an energy paradigm solution to UFOs, that’s worth everything we can do to get it all out in the open.”

Sen. Gravel: “Could all of you draft a new U.N.-type proposal by the end of this week that can help us become globalists vs. nationalists?”

9:07 AM – 04/29/2013
Back & Forth Between UFO Committee & Panel

Cong. Roscoe Bartlett: ”It’s arrogant and presumptuous of us to believe we’re the only really intelligent species in the universe.”
French: “My primary job early on for Project Blue Book was to debunk UFOs as far as the public was concerned…I was one of those guys who said it was swamp gas! We need an organization to contact these ‘people’ from another place and say hello
to them instead of trying to shoot their tails off.”

Sheehan: “It’s a world view issue…a view that must be addressed by everyone, once we acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence.”

Huneeus: “This is the next frontier, and we’ve already been conditioned by the media, but young people are very accepting of the idea that we’re being visited.”

Dolan: “Our society is going through a technological revolution, and I think something will happen that will force the UFO issue to come out. Maybe there are already controlled leaks today, but it will lead to a geo-political revolution. There needs to be a TRUE United Nations.”

“French: ”The dumbest thing we could do would be to weaponize space.”

8:45 AM – 04/29/2013
Reflecting Back To 1978 U.N. UFO Presentation

Huneeus tells the committee about the milestone 1978 United Nations presentation on UFOs.

The following image shows a 1978 meeting with U.N. Secretary-General Kurt Waldheim discussing the upcoming UFO presentation that was produced by NBC Radio’s Lee Speigel, now a writer for The Huffington Post. This image includes, clockwise, left to right: astronaut Gordon Cooper, astronomer Jacques Vallee, astronomer Claude Poher, astronomer J. Allen Hynek, Grenada Prime Minister Eric Gairy, Waldheim, Morton Gleisner of the Special Political Committee, Speigel, researcher Leonard Stringfield and psychologist David Saunders.

speigelun

8:21 AM – 04/29/2013
Second Panel Testimony On UFO History

Second panel of historian Richard Dolan, researcher/writer Antonio Huneeus, Constitutional attorney Daniel Sheehan and USAF Ret. Lt. Col. Richard French has just been sworn in and expected to offer testimony on historical UFO records.

7:52 AM – 04/29/2013
Why Don't We Hear More About Worldwide UFO Cases?

Cong. Darlene Hooley: “Why aren’t we hearing more about sightings around the world?”

Stanton Friedman: “It’s not about how much is going on – it’s more about how much do we hear about the sightings…how many UFO reporters do you know?”

7:47 AM – 04/29/2013
UFO Pilots: Living Or Not?

Cong. Merrill Cook talks with panel about the possibility that some UFO sightings might involve a form of artificial intelligence vs. living beings piloting them.

7:31 AM – 04/29/2013
Kilpatrick introduces Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan

“I am honored today to take on this assignment, and to have one of the leaders here on this topic. I’m honored to introduce Minister Louis Farrakhan.” To which, stood up to mild applause.

7:12 AM – 04/29/2013
Researcher/Producer Linda Moulton Howe

Tells committee about her documentary that focused on the numerous unexplained animal mutilations that have plagued the U.S. for many years...”Ranchers told me they had seen beams of light pick up their cattle, which would explain why there were no tracks found near the animals that had many organs removed, with no blood near the animals.”

She talked about being shown an alleged presidential briefing paper at Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico in 1983 that described several real UFO cases that involved small humanoid bodies.

“My greatest challenge as a journalist is to get on the record things I’m told by military personnel.”

7:01 AM – 04/29/2013
Nuclear Physicist Stanton Friedman

“I was the youngest contributor to the original 1968 congressional UFO hearings…an example of bias and ignorance about UFOs appears in this month’s issue of Astronomy…Progress comes from doing things differently…Another false myth is that the government can’t keep secrets.”

“Government cover-up isn’t just an idle concept…it’s past time for the press and scientific community to do their homework.”

6:46 AM – 04/29/2013
Canadian researcher Grant Cameron

Cameron, creator of The Presidents UFO website, is giving specific examples of past presidents or presidential candidates who have talked positively about UFOs and the ET situation.

6:36 AM – 04/29/2013
UFO Historian Richard Dolan speaking to the committee

UFO Historian Richard Dolan offers details of recent UFO cases.

“There are well over 10,000 reports every year. But not all are unexplained. The combination of astonishing performance and a lack of official acknowledgement of the phenomenon require more action.”

6:34 AM – 04/29/2013
Meet The Congressional Panel

hearing on disclusure

6:18 AM – 04/29/2013
NASA Retiree Capt. Edgar Mitchell: We Are Not Alone

"We're not alone in the universe. They have been coming here a long, long time it seems. The evidence suggests it ... Let's go forward with understanding this phenomenon."

6:12 AM – 04/29/2013
Former Congresswoman Lynn Woolsey's Opening Remarks

"The very idea of listening to the participants who will speak this week has caused quite a stir in my district … because there's a newspaper that has covered me for 20 years that hardly ever paid attention. Well I made front page … just last week. Finally, I'm retired and they're gonna put me at the top of the fold.

We're gonna be sitting like we're in committee ... It's our commitment to listen through objective ears and to ask the kinds of questions that we think the American people would like us to ask so that they can be better informed ... We'd like to make the public more aware. We're hoping that this will possibly lead to legislation ... I think we're going to have a very interesting week."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/29/citizen-hearing-on-disclo_0_n_3175272.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news
Jackie (Admin)
Jackie (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Former Members of Congress will Investigate Extraterrestrial Phenomena Empty A Look Inside The Citizen Hearing in Washington DC

Post  fyrefly Wed May 01, 2013 11:28 am

fyrefly
fyrefly

Back to top Go down

Post  Copernicus Wed May 01, 2013 11:36 am

Thank you for posting, Jackie and Fyrefly!!

I like what I'm hearing from this panel!!!

C
Copernicus
Copernicus

Back to top Go down

Post  fyrefly Wed May 01, 2013 11:55 am

Doing o.k. aren't they ?

Catch up when I get back, fly tomorrow bounce
fyrefly
fyrefly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum