Signal in the Noise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Our First Video in a Series
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:00 pm by Copernicus

» Pluto: Up Close and Odd
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 7:31 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» EU Chief Speaks of Alien contact?
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 9:11 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Earth-like Seas of Europa
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:57 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Europa's Epsom Salt May Indcate Lfe
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 3:55 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Mission Jupiter - Documentary Regarding the Juno Mission
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:11 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Jupiter Flyby
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:08 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» To Bravely Go...
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:21 am by Jackie (Admin)

» UFO Alien Spacecraft lands on the Moon HD
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Path Walker

» Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago'
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:14 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Vertical metallic ufo drops orbs on mexico city
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:27 am by Jackie (Admin)

» Please Check this: UFO Near Edwards Air Force Base, Southern California, 1954
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:00 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Unified Weird Theory by Christopher Loring Knowles
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:26 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Kepler’s New Planets
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:40 pm by Copernicus

» Mercedes-Benz Video Captures Something Alien Afoot
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:36 pm by Jackie (Admin)

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Go down

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting Empty Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Post  Jackie (Admin) Sun May 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Many of us have seen strange objects in the skies around us, and a lot of these experiences are hard to explain as well as hard for some people to believe without photos or other evidence. There are some who still wouldn't believe no matter what evidence was presented.

In this forum, the goal is to share first hand accounts of vehicles that defy normal explanation. Though there are many incredible aspects of the paranormal that are better covered on other established websites, here we will be looking at unidentified objects of the the sky that have been experienced by you. Please refrain from speculation or accounts reported to you - Those would be better shared in the general discussion forum.

Another thought to consider is that one may believe that someone has seen a meteorite or a weather situation, a rare type of plane or some other explainable object. Anyone posting a sighting here should be allowed to express what they have seen without harsh judgement, ridicule, or sarcasm. If you think you can explain an unknown object, by all means, offer your viewpoint. Please ask questions, dig deeper, and try to 'see' what we are telling each other. Attacks or belittling of ANY kind will not be tolerated and could result in being banned from this site.

So, I would ask that we all be respectful, understanding, and try to look at the situations posted here with an open mind. Some of these circumstances - albeit fantastic - may actually be real. Thank you to the brave folks that share their accounts with all of us.

Jackie (Admin)
Jackie (Admin)
Admin

https://signal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting Empty In Addition

Post  Jackie (Admin) Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Looking the message I posted when this site started, I realize now that we are expanding in many directions. Still, the main focus is evidence to substantiate claims of unknown vehicles, situations, or anomalies of planets, moons, and of our skies.

I was recently asked by a person who checks our pages often but prefers not to join, if I am suggesting that none of these could have a man-made origin. I will apologize to all if I ever gave that impression. Unknown means simply that - Unknown. Perhaps made by humans, perhaps a trick of the light or film, or maybe something from other worlds, times, or dimensions.

The evidence we search for and offer becomes the feast...It is up to the reader to decide what will be eaten or discarded.

Best regards to all-

Jackie (Admin)
Jackie (Admin)
Admin

https://signal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down