Signal in the Noise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Our First Video in a Series
Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago' EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:00 pm by Copernicus

» Pluto: Up Close and Odd
Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago' EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 7:31 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» EU Chief Speaks of Alien contact?
Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago' EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 9:11 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Earth-like Seas of Europa
Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago' EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:57 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Europa's Epsom Salt May Indcate Lfe
Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago' EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 3:55 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Mission Jupiter - Documentary Regarding the Juno Mission
Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago' EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:11 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Jupiter Flyby
Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago' EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:08 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» To Bravely Go...
Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago' EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:21 am by Jackie (Admin)

» UFO Alien Spacecraft lands on the Moon HD
Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago' EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Path Walker

» Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago'
Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago' EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:14 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Vertical metallic ufo drops orbs on mexico city
Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago' EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:27 am by Jackie (Admin)

» Please Check this: UFO Near Edwards Air Force Base, Southern California, 1954
Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago' EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:00 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Unified Weird Theory by Christopher Loring Knowles
Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago' EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:26 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Kepler’s New Planets
Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago' EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:40 pm by Copernicus

» Mercedes-Benz Video Captures Something Alien Afoot
Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago' EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:36 pm by Jackie (Admin)

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON

Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago'

Go down

Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago' Empty Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago'

Post  Jackie (Admin) Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:14 pm

Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago' Article-2362438-1AC9F814000005DC-361_306x423

From an article by By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 17:07 EST, 12 July 2013  | UPDATED: 18:52 EST, 12 July 2013

"Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago'... but after recovering with two burgers decided the experience wasn't too bad

Baron Davis claims the incident happened two weeks ago in the California desert
He describes his captors as 'crazy looking people - half human, half ugly-looking mother f*****s'

Basketball star Baron Davis claims he recently had a run-in with aliens in the California desert.

Davis, who hasn't played since picking up a serious injury staring for the New York Knicks in May 2012, revealed all about his unusual experience in a recent podcast.

‘I was actually abducted by aliens two weeks ago,’ he told west coast hip hop website Westcoastrydaz.com.

Despite the unlikely nature of the incident, the two-time NBA All-Star sounded deadly serious and he stood by his claim even when his hosts asked him repeatedly if it was true.

Davis said he couldn’t explain how he traveled so far, so quickly and said after his ordeal was over he  had to go to a nearby In N Out Burger to calm down. He said he ate two burgers while shaking profusely and wondering what had happened to him.

When his hosts asked for more details, he explained he that had been driving from Las Vegas to Los Angeles in the early hours of the morning what the incident happened.

‘I see this light and it’s a big a**truck. And I said, oh f**k this is going to be traffic,’ he said.  

‘Driving, driving and the next thing you know there’s a steel thing and these crazy looking people – half human, half ugly-looking mother f*****s.

‘They were poking me on the nose, looking at my eyes, they had my hands tied and the next thing you know I was in Montabello dude, burning rubber on the way back to L.A. at 4 o’clock in the morning.’

‘I don’t think it was an abduction cause now I am sharper and s**t. I am retaining information,’ Davis said.

Drafted as the third pick in 1999 by the Charlotte Hornets, Davis went on to play for the Golden State Warriors, Los Angeles Clippers and Cleveland Cavaliers before signing with New York as a free agent in 2011.

Outside of the sport he has acted in movies such as 'The Cookout' and guest-starred on TV shows 'Lincoln Heights' and 'The Forgotten'. He is a member of the Screen Actors Guild."

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2362438/Basketball-star-Baron-Davis-says-actually-abducted-aliens-weeks-ago.html#ixzz2Z2LF7W5q
Jackie (Admin)
Jackie (Admin)
Admin

https://signal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down