Signal in the Noise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Our First Video in a Series
Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:00 pm by Copernicus

» Pluto: Up Close and Odd
Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 7:31 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» EU Chief Speaks of Alien contact?
Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 9:11 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Earth-like Seas of Europa
Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:57 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Europa's Epsom Salt May Indcate Lfe
Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 3:55 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Mission Jupiter - Documentary Regarding the Juno Mission
Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:11 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Jupiter Flyby
Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:08 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» To Bravely Go...
Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:21 am by Jackie (Admin)

» UFO Alien Spacecraft lands on the Moon HD
Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Path Walker

» Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by ALIENS two weeks ago'
Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:14 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Vertical metallic ufo drops orbs on mexico city
Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:27 am by Jackie (Admin)

» Please Check this: UFO Near Edwards Air Force Base, Southern California, 1954
Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:00 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Unified Weird Theory by Christopher Loring Knowles
Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:26 pm by Jackie (Admin)

» Kepler’s New Planets
Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:40 pm by Copernicus

» Mercedes-Benz Video Captures Something Alien Afoot
Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:36 pm by Jackie (Admin)

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON

Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars

3 posters

Go down

Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars Empty Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars

Post  Copernicus Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:11 pm

In response to Jackie's post about lightning-like patterns in the crater ejecta on the moon:

The following is a 2-part video concerning the formation of the features seen on Mars, which is taken from a longer video called Symbols of an Alien Sky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_T6__JDeyw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-qrnsh83f4

These videos do an excellent job of showing how the features on Mars were caused by electricity. There are a few features on the moon that look similar, by the way.

There are more videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject

Though there seems to be a few videos missing since I was there last...

The remaining videos (parts) concerning the rest of the Solar System, especially the Sun, have a long way to go to prove their theory (to me, anyway). There were repetitive hints about how this affected the Earth in historical times, but they never outright explained it... maybe you have to buy the video?

Anyway, this looks like a good theory, and since there is a new 4-part video available, I'm going to watch it and see if they've made some progress!!

C

Copernicus
Copernicus

Back to top Go down

Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars Empty Good stuff!!

Post  rick1959 Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Great stuff!

I'm always amazed how the experts get to "revisit" their theories for additional analysis....

Have you heard if anyone has made any ideas about whether the upcoming "galactic alignment" would have any potential (no pun intended) for creating electrical events in our solar system?

Cheers, Rick :-)
rick1959
rick1959

Back to top Go down

Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars Empty Re: Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars

Post  Copernicus Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Hey Rick!

Yeah... they refer to the Worlds in Collision (1950) info at least once in their videos. I read the book, but I believe that Immanuel Velikovsky was discredited by the scientific community for that book and the sequel Ages in Chaos.

Anyway, one thing about the Mars landscapes... they look so strange that it bothers me to look at some of them! Maybe that's why I'm not much into anomaly hunting there!

'Galactic alignment': I believe you mean when we cross the galaxy's rotational plane. That is supposed to increase the amount of energy that we receive, and is apparently the reason why the Solar System is "heating up" right now (and is also the cause of global warming, though we're not helping).

Hope this helps...

C
Copernicus
Copernicus

Back to top Go down

Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars Empty Thank you!

Post  rick1959 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:00 pm

It sure does help!

With increased electrical potential, it makes me wonder whether the spheres in our solar system might look like the metal balls (excuse my ignorance to what they actually are called) in the the laboratory. You know, all lit up with electric arcs!

Well, science fiction aside, it does make one wonder what could provide that kind of potential to cause such massive arcing....

Cheers, Rick
rick1959
rick1959

Back to top Go down

Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars Empty Re: Electric Universe: Lightning Scarred Mars

Post  Jackie (Admin) Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Jaccob's Ladder? Basketball
Jackie (Admin)
Jackie (Admin)
Admin

https://signal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down