Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON

Video of Norwegian UFO sighting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Video of Norwegian UFO sighting

Post  rick1959 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:20 pm

Here is an interesting story relating to a dusk sighting and video of "orange balls" travelling in formation: http://www.examiner.com/unexplained-phenomena-in-national/norwegian-ufo-watcher-documents-massive-ufo-sighting-video

Jackie, this look familiar? Idea
rick1959

Back to top Go down

Re: Video of Norwegian UFO sighting

Post  Jackie (Admin) on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:11 pm

Very...The shape is similar, the color at times exactly what we saw - The positioning is different, from what my son tells me. I did not see the 'fleet' of five or six that went over. I saw several solo ones, including one sighting that lastest for at least three minutes until it went over the tree tops and vanished in the distance. The pic is of the first one I saw. Whatever they are, the orange/red is simply beautiful.

I will have some of the other folks that were at the event take a look and see what they think. I thank you for finding this. I love you
Jackie (Admin)
Admin

http://signal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My pleasure!

Post  rick1959 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Thought it might have some similarity...Hope it helps!
rick1959

Back to top Go down

Post  Copernicus on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:42 pm

It really does seem that there are all kinds of videos of UFOs seen on July 4th this year!

This is the one from the above news story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aySAMbb9be0

C
Copernicus

Back to top Go down

Interesting correlation......

Post  rick1959 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:13 am

While I am quick to believe there are more MFO (MIS-Identified Flying Objects) sightings than true UFO sightings, I'm finding that there are some interesting "coincidences". Times, dates, ongoing real-time circumstances...and more.

Many of these sighting are on the edge of human perception, leading me toward an assumption that, perhaps, whatever some of these lights represent, they are intelligently staying a measured distance away. Safely remaining ambiguous, these "lights" and the intelligence associated with it, create a situation where the observer must make a "call" about what they see. Making a "faith based" belief in what is there. Now I'm NOT talking "religion". Some may mix the two. I'm not.

I don't find it a "leap of faith" to believe anyone traveling distances I can only feebly imagine, would have any trouble scanning nearly anything they want, from almost anywhere they want. However, that doesn't mean they can do anything. Just a whole lot more than I can imagine! Leaving some "scans" to be done close-up, under some level of "anesthesia".

Perhaps like Jackie and family experienced......

Back on topic, I do think there feels like there is an increase in UFO activity that can't all be MFO activity.....

More later!

Cheers, Rick :-) Arrow
rick1959

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top